shyftplan.com – We are an IT-startup based in Berlin and about to take shift planning to the next level. With shyftplan we’ll put an end to paperwork. Planning shifts, assigning them to employees as well as managing the payroll accounting – all this is taken care of by our web-based all-in-one-solution! The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Technology and the Berlin based investor IBB as well as independent investors believe in our team and vision. With this financing in our back and a highly qualified, enthusiastic team we want to change into a higher gear. That’s why we are looking for a Ruby developer full time as from now!
- You develop the new features of shyftplan.com in Ruby on Rails
- You maintain and improve the current code base
- A university degree would be nice, but we care more about your hands-on experience and on what you have worked on for the last 3+ years as a Rails Developer
- We only want to ship reliable code, so you need to be an Expert in Rspec and Cucumber/Capybara
- We believe in TDD and BDD and would love someone who believes the same
- A nice way to improve skills is to work on open source projects. In a best case scenario you have contributed to some projects and can discuss what you did.
- Our team is already international so you need to be able to speak and write English. And communication skills in German would be a plus
- Mobile development (Java or ObjectiveC) would also be a plus
- You need to work from our office in Berlin
We want from you:
- We want to see your work, so show us your GitHub account (or an other way to show us some of your code) and provide us with a portfolio of your latest projects.
- You develop new features for shyftplan.com using Ruby on Rails. You maintain and improve the current code base.
- A real development challenge in a young company with a fast growth path.
- A large, spacious office with a quiet room for you to work in, and a room for table tennis.
- A highly energized team in which you will play an important role.
- A well-structured programming enviroment with Sprints, CI-Server, Bug-Tracker and Ticketing System. Are we missing anything? We can talk about what you would like to integrate into our workflow.
- A hardware setup of your choice.
- A greate office location in Berlin (Kreuzberg aka X-Berg).
- An appropriate salary.
- And all the coffee you can drink.
Interested? Then please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to jobs page