- Primarily the improvement of our Cross-Platform-App in Meteor
- Any other playground is based on what you’re really good at:
Maybe you are a test master – we love tests and are totally curious about your thoughts on what we have build so far. Maybe you are a SysAdmin genius – lets see how you like our setups and if you can give us advice on the chef or puppet dilemma. Or maybe you are the query ninja – awesome, because a request can never be fast enough : )
- You have worked with frameworks like Ember or Angular
- Our backend is in RoR. If you have done at least one project in RoR, you would be our perfect fit!
- Knowledge of jQuery, underscore.js and MongoDB are a plus
- By knowing Jasmine and/or Rspec you would make our dreams come true
- We believe open source projects are a nice way to improve your skills. It would be great, if you have contributed to some and can show off what you did
- Our team is international so you need to be have good proficiency of English
- 100% Startup feeling (including a table tennis table and a bi-weekly “Beer Thursday”)
- A professional programming environment with Sprints, CI-Server, Bug-Tracker and Ticketing System. Are you missing anything? Let’s integrate it into our workflow!
- Free choice of your PC-setup and flexible working hours
- An ambitious, intercultural team in a young company
- A spacious, stylish office in Berlin Kreuzberg (the place to be!)
- Fair payment and room for career development
- And free coffee ; )
And now? You apply!
Just send your application to John at email@example.com and include the links to your past coding projects and/or your Github account. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to the jobs page